U-Mega Seal combines the load performance of the Omega Seal
and the sealing
characteristics of the C-Seal
to achieve high reliability for an extremely
low leakage seal.
The U-Mega Seal requires no special machining or lapping at the edge to meet flatness requirements of
the Omega Seal
. Instead, the seal lip is turned inward to reflect
the performance of a C-Seal
Contact us if you would like more information on U-Mega Seals.
- Operating pressure range:............Vacuum (1E-10 torr.) to 36,000 psi
- Functional temperature range:......Cryogenic to 1350°F (732°C)
- Typical leakage rate:.....................1E-10 sccs He/mm circ.
- Alloy 718 (AMS 5596, 5589, 5662)
- Alloy X-750 (AMS 5598, 5582, 5667)
- Waspaloy (AMS 5544, 5706, 5586, 5708)
- Silver (AMS 2410, 2411)
- Nickel (AMS 2403, 2424, QQ-N-290)
- Gold (Mil-G-45204)
Application Data Sheets are available in Spanish, French, German, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Farsi,
and Hebrew from JETSEAL's Downloads
or Contact Us