Specifically designed to seal against a cavity’s I.D. & O.D. Ideally suited to accommodate limited rotational or linear movements.
JETSEAL is a world leader in designing and manufacturing Axial C-Seals. Unlike face seals, the axial seal is specifically designed to seal against an I.D. and O.D. of the cavity.
Axial Seals are ideally suited to accommodate limited rotational or linear movements such as those found in liquid or gas valves. Since Axial Seals are metallic, they are ideal for use in cryogenics, superheated steam or high pressure viscous liquids. Sizes can range from .250” up to 6.5” diameter.
For more information, download our C-Seal Catalog (PDF).
- Operating pressure range: Vacuum (1E-10 torr.) to 15,000 psi
- Functional temperature range: Cryogenic to 1350°F (732°C)
- Typical leakage rate: 1E-8 sccs He/mm circ.
- Alloy 718 (AMS 5596, 5589, 5662)
- Alloy X-750 (AMS 5598, 5582, 5667)
- Waspaloy (AMS 5544, 5706, 5586, 5708)
- Other metallic options are available
- Silver (AMS 2410, 2411)
- Nickel (AMS 2403, 2424, QQ-N-290)
- Gold (Mil-G-45204)
- PTFE (AMS 2515)
In addition to the standard C-Seal design, JETSEAL has patented two new versions of the seal which offers a superior sealing solution. See our patented Super C-Seal product.
Please call for pricing and availability or fill out the Application Data Sheet (PDF) and Quote Request Form.