Capable of handling temperatures to 1400°F (760°C) and pressures from vacuum to 60,000 psi. Its leakage rate is 1E-8 sccs He/mm circ.
JETSEAL manufactures a superior quality, cost-effective solution that is available in various cross-sections and virtually any diameter and material. We offer C-Seal configurations in the circular ring and rectangular forms, both customizable to your specifications. C-Seals are produced to the highest standards of quality, with all critical features closely controlled to ensure that optimum performance is consistently obtained. The sealing surfaces are polished using an innovative JETSEAL process to ensure continuous sealing contact, giving excellent performance in both standard cavities and in cases where dynamic separation occurs. For more specifics, download our C-Seal Catalog (PDF).
- Operating pressure range: Vacuum (1E-10 torr.) to 60,000 psi
- Functional temperature range: Cryogenic to 1400°F (760°C)
- Typical leakage rate: 1E-8 sccs He/mm circ.
- Inconel 718 (AMS 5589, 5596, 5662)
- Inconel X-750 (AMS 5542, 5582, 5598, 5667)
- Waspaloy (AMS 5544, 5586, 5706, 5708)
- Other metallic options are available
- Silver (AMS 2410, 2411)
- Tin (ASTM B545)
- Nickel (AMS 2403, 2424, QQ-N-290)
- Gold (Mil-G-45204)
- Teflon (AMS 2515)
- Other plating options are available
In addition to the standard C-Seal design, JETSEAL has patented two new versions of the seal which offers a superior sealing solution. See our patented Super C-Seal product.
Please call for pricing and availability or fill out the Application Data Sheet (PDF) and Quote Request Form.
Application Data Sheets are available in Spanish, French, German, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Farsi, and Hebrew from JETSEAL’s Downloads or Contact Us page.