Omega seal performance and C-Seal sealing characteristics. Temperatures from cryogenic to 1350°F (732°C) and pressures from vacuum to 36,000 psi.
Contact us if you would like more information on U-Mega Seals.
- Operating pressure range: Vacuum (1E-10 torr.) to 36,000 psi
- Functional temperature range: Cryogenic to 1350°F (732°C)
- Typical leakage rate: 1E-10 sccs He/mm circ.
- Alloy 718 (AMS 5596, 5589, 5662)
- Alloy X-750 (AMS 5598, 5582, 5667)
- Waspaloy (AMS 5544, 5706, 5586, 5708)
- Silver (AMS 2410, 2411)
- Nickel (AMS 2403, 2424, QQ-N-290)
- Gold (Mil-G-45204)
Please call for pricing and availability or fill out the Application Data Sheet (PDF) and Quote Request Form.